Monday, August 31, 2009

warm epileptic glow

FIRST: A picture of myself with my better half, all hatted up in Asilah, a coastal city in northern Morocco!



SECOND: Remember when your Nintendo used to be on the fritz, flickering crazy lights and showing a whole bunch of crazy numbers. It was pretty frustrating at the time, but it's kind of a cool idea to experiment with (however, not for people that are prone to a seizure or two). Anyways, I figgered out how to do animation in Photoshop, so here goes:



THIRD: I've been drawing to be sure, but as I have no scanner here in Morocco (and dubious lighting conditions sometimes), it's not always easy to produce images to post. Let the aforeposted Frank Zappa be an indication of this fact. I have a desire to try to post daily, so I might have to use strange, non sequitir "fillers" such as these to bridge the gap, so they say. Maybe that's a good thing. It'll help me be more random.

PARMESAN CHEESE MONSTER!

No comments: